독서 고려 :
To Get Started Edit
Grab a normal book put it in an item frame near to the light blue glowing water found in the overworld. Left click it to get your book back. Read the book. There are too many people that don't know how to do the simplest stuff in this mod and its because they don't read the book properly. There are too many people who are asking for advance like how to make different spells work. Simple solution: make a creative world called "test" and try out the different spells using the make spell option in the inscription table. The only things this doesnt work for are the "summon" spell and the "bound weapon" spell in which you need to make the alter and throw in the materials like in survival.
First big hint in the inscription table: Edit
The brown box is only for your initial spell shape(s)(like touch or projectile) and their modifiers(like range), the gray box is for the secondary spell shapes and their modifiers as well as the spell components(like dig) and their modifiers(like prosperity).
Don't worry about the other brown boxes, they are basically useless. So don't worry about them and definitely don't come back and complain that your dig component won't go into the box.
In addition to the basic materials necessary for the preparation (details see items below), you must create the following items;
- Book - As the ingredient for the arcane compendium
- Item Frame - To help obtain the arcane compendium
- Arcane Compendium - Contains all Ars Magica knowledge
- Occulus - To unlock new spell components
- Book And Quill - As ingredient for a spell recipe
- Inscription Table - To write down a spell recipe
- Crafting Altar Block - For the crafting altar
- Lever - For the crafting altar
- Runes, at least 1 blank and 1 colored - To craft a spell
- Spell Parchment - To hold the created spell
- Crafting Altar - To craft a spell using the recipe
You see, spell casting is not that easy, but it's worth it - guaranteed!
Steps to your first spellEdit
You'll have to start out with the Arcane Compendium. It contains all Ars Magica knowlege, and gives you access to all other components.
To make it, you will need to craft a book and an item frame. Then find a pool of what looks like white water, called liquid etherium. Place the item frame near it with the book inside. Lots of particles should float from the liquid to the book. After a while, your book should have transformed into an arcane compendium. Pop it out of the frame and pick it up. Right click to use it or just look up the information at the wiki.
The second step is to craft and place an occulus to gain access to your skill trees. Select one of these: Offense, Defense, Utility. Touch the Talents tree after making your first spell. Use the three blue skill points, you've got by making the compendium, to unlock at least one shape (square) and one component (octagon). If you do not do so, you will not be able to progress any further without getting an infinity orb or through the /respec command. You can also select a modifier (diamond). As beginner, you can only select blue items (basic) later on green (advanced) and red (expert). Choose wisely!
- Now, you've got to write down your new knowledge at an inscription table into a Book and Quill.
- Choose one shape and one component for your first spell and drag them down to the brown area.
- After doing so, name the spell and take the Book and Quill out. Naming is optional, but recommended.
- Next, set up a Crafting Altar to make your first spell!